|The role will largely be around:|
Taxation & Regulatory
- INCOME TAX:
- Return preparation and filing.
- Independently handling income tax assessments and closures
- To keep track of all tax & TDS cases and to ensure that replies are made in accurate and timely manner and follow-ups done on regular basis.
- To handle all work relating to cases and assist in handling of tax scrutiny cases.
- Conversant with Transfer Pricing regulations.
- RBI work including filing of returns and submission of necessary documents.
- Timely filing of FEMA returns and other documents required under FEMA regarding Overseas Subsidiaries and Accounts Receivables from overseas.
- Coordinate RoC work & timely filing of annual return and other documents in accordance with the requirements of Companies Act.
- To maintain minutes books and other statutory records required under Companies Act.
- To monitor, manage and ensure timely completion of all regulatory compliances for the QAI Group of companies.
Accounting & Compliances of allocated subsidiaries:
Manage and oversee end to end accounting and transactions, audit, MIS and reporting for an independent small company
Oversee and manage internal, statutory and tax audit for the QAI Group of companies
MIS and Reporting:
Preparing and releasing monthly MIS reports as per defined templates and timelines.