|Job Title||Consultant / Senior Consultant – CMMI|
|Roles & Responsibilities||Candidate’s responsibility is to take up the role of Process Consultant for QAI’s engagements globally. The incumbent while working for various clients of QAI and will be required to:|
- Understand customers business
- Document Processes for the customer using CMMI framework/ other quality frameworks
- Process optimization – Understand the challenges in the existing process and recommend changes aligned to the business objectives
- Facilitate and audit process implementation
- Provide training/orientation on CMMI model to customers
- Process modelling and Process baseline creation for CMMI high maturity journeys
- Assist and contribute towards go to market and business development activities
- Experience in Process documentation, as – is process mapping and process optimization in CMMI domain.
- Exposure to CMMI® for Services (SVC) and CMMI® for Development (DEV) implementation is necessary.
- Good knowledge of statistical techniques and metrics is required including experience in high maturity practices implementation.
- Multiple client consulting experience preferred.
- Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
- Training skills
- Preferably participated as an Appraisal Team Member (ATM) in a CMMI® audit/appraisal.
- Development/ project work experience / background is preferred.
- Educational qualification – BE, BCA, MCA preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication
|Experience||5 – 8 years of relevant work experience|