|Job Title||Consultant/ Senior Consultant- HR Advisory|
|Roles & Responsibilities|
- The incumbent will be responsible for delivering consulting and training services to QAI’s clients worldwide.
- Advisory consulting on end to end PCMM journeys including
- Gap analysis
- HRMS Process reviews
- Guidance on process definition
- Review processes for adequacy to PCMM ML 3
- Guidance on HR processes implementation
- Implementation checks for readiness for pre-appraisal and final appraisal
- Conducting trainings on PCMM
- Conduct trainings on one or more processes relating to PCMM
- Provide on-site execution / hands-on support as needed based on the engagement requirements
- Will be responsible for service delivery excellence.
- Contribute to organizational technical leadership through articles, white papers, case studies etc.
- Provide support to business development team as required.
- When not at client he / she will be required to provide support with internal projects.
- Please note the roe will involve extensive travel to Metro and Non-Metro cities across India.
- Knowledge of various HR processes that constitute part of PCMM upto ML 3
- Experience on PCMM – either trained, or implemented or used in a relevant manner
- Ability to understand and interpret business context while consulting on HR practices
- Ability to understand core business processes and their interface with HR practices
- Ability to understand processes of critical enabling processes and their interface with HR practices
- Strong communication skills – Written and Oral
- Strong training skills
- Strong client and client stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong auditing skills
|Experience||8- 15 years of relevant experience|