Effective management is the key to success of any project. Project management is a requirement for professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying project management skills as vital for corporate success. The main function of project management is to ensure that all the activities in a project are scheduled and achieved efficiently, within the predetermined time and budget parameters.
This program is intended to provide the student with the knowledge and skills
to deal with multiple and varied projects across all sectors of Industry in the area of Project Management.
This Certification is specially designed to provide the needed skill set for an Entry Level Software Project Manager/ Team Lead in the Software Industry. The program focuses on understanding Project Management Concepts, Project Planning, Project Monitoring, Risk Management, Resource Management, Project Metrics Analysis, Subcontract Management, Quality Management and Models, Tools and Frameworks for Project Management. The total duration of the program is 12 days for an individual. In addition, the student has the option to sit for the examination leading to CSPM certification by QAI Global Institute, USA.
Certification: The Course covers the Body of Knowledge required to appear for CSPM (Certified Software Project Manager) by QAI Global Institute.
- Students in their final and pre-final year of graduation
- Fresh Graduates from Universities looking for a career in Software Project Management
- Non – IT professionals interested in shifting to Software Project Management
- Software Testers & Developers who want to move to Software Project Management
- Polytechnic Students or students pursuing IT training and certification programs like MBA, MCAD, MCDBA or MCTS
- Employability Enhancement
- Career Progression
- Knowledge of most upcoming field in IT education – Business Analysis
- Program conducted by the global brand “QAI”
At the end of the training program, the student would gain the following skills:
- Knowledge on Software Engineering Concepts
- Ability to understand Project Management Frameworks
- Ability to understand feasibility study and requirements management
- Create Project Plans and Monitor Projects
- Metrics Analysis
- Conduct Risk Identification and Management
- Manage Stakeholders like Project Team, Other Departments, Client and Subcontractors