The need for improved and more reliable information transfer calls for Software Business Analyst professionals who can effectively bridge the knowledge and language gap between the business and IT communities. Acquiring the designation of Certified Associate Business Analyst (CABA) indicates a professional level of competence in the principles and practices associated with the business analyst profession.
This program is intended to provide the student with the knowledge and skills to handle Business Analysis tasks. This certification program is specially designed to provide the needed skill set for an entry level business analyst or development team member in the software industry.
The program focuses on understanding business analysis concepts, requirement elicitation, acceptance testing, communication skills, presentation skills, verification and validation techniques w.r.t. to business analysis and software development life cycle.
Certification: The Course covers the Body of Knowledge required to appear for CABA (Certificate in Software Business Analysis) by QAI Global Institute
- Students in their final and pre-final year of graduation
- Fresh Graduates from Universities looking for a career in Business Analysis
- Non – IT professionals interested in shifting to Software Business Analysis
- Software Testers & Developers who want to move to Business Analysis
- Polytechnic Students or students pursuing IT training and certification programs like MBA, MCAD, MCDBA or MCTS
- Employability Enhancement
- Career Progression
- Knowledge of most upcoming field in IT education – Business Analysis
- Program conducted by the global brand “QAI”
- At the end of the training program, the student would gain the following skills:
- Knowledge on Business Analysis Concepts
- Ability to understand Requirement Elicitation Techniques
- Ability to understand Feasibility Study & Requirements Management
- Define & document Requirements
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Verification & Validation techniques
- Identify & Manage Stakeholders