Testing accounts for almost 30 percent of the software development market. US spends an approximate $69.5 billion on testing, and the global outsourced testing market is estimated to be a $16 billion industry. With the boom of the third party software testing business, the need for quality and trained manpower has become a critical issue in the industry.
This certification program is specially designed to provide the needed skill set for an Entry Level Test Engineer in the Software Industry. The program focuses on understanding Software Quality, Test Case Design, Test Execution, Test Execution and Defect Reporting, and a thorough understanding automation for functional testing, and defect management.
The Program leads to the international certification, Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST).
Certification: The Course covers the Body of Knowledge required to appear for CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing) by QAI Global Institute.
- Students in their final and pre-final year of graduation
- Fresh graduates from universities looking for a career in Software Testing
- Non-IT professionals interested in shifting to Software Testing
- Students pursuing IT training and certification programs like MCAD, MCDBA, MCA, BCA, MCTS, B.Tech etc.
- Employability Enhancement
- Career Progression
- Knowledge of most upcoming field in IT education - Software Testing
- Program conducted by the global brand “QAI”
- Understand Fundamentals of Quality
- Understand basic aspects of Software Requirements for Testing
- Understand Testing as a core function and process
- Understand Test Strategy & Planning
- Learn and apply Test Case Design
- Learn Scripting required for Test Case Design & Execution
- Learn and apply Defect Reporting & Management
- Learn and use tools for functional testing