- Increased complexity of the IT environment emanating from the business environment
- Need for speed in the transactional, decision-making and product/service/channel arenas
- Increasing need of demonstration of accountability from IT
- To provide business value
- Demonstration of the compliance to the various statutory and regulatory requirements
- Introduce new and resilient technology
- Create processes that can be used to address various areas of concerns
- Use tools to monitor, fix, report, deploy, measure, track technologies, process performance issues.
- Use partners in the “non- core competency” areas of the organization.
- Business oriented reporting
- Greater emphasis on internal controls and audits
QAI has facilitated the CMMI® journeys for the IT functions and software development centers of various banks across the world.
QAI has trained over 1200 Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts across industry sectors, and led / mentored over 1500 successful Six Sigma projects at leading organizations – most of these are from the BFSI domain.
QAI Global Services conducts Process and Performance Assessments and diagnostic studies for the service centers of BFSI’s on their Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) for key customer related processes and key support processes.
Some of the projects QAI facilitates for BFSIs include:
- Benchmarking on performance and process: To effectively measure operational productivity, overtime across geographical regions and to match the operational performance against the industry benchmarks and thereby improve client’s own processes.
- Productivity gains through reduction in turn-around-time (TAT)
- Process re-engineering To reduce Processing costs and overhead expenses, thereby reducing the resource requirement, say by 40%.
- Identifying repetitive inquiries from a single entity/ customer and reducing them
- Increase bill payment revenue percentage.
- To improve forecast accuracy for Volume, AHT, Shrinkage