||Associate Consultant – ITSM
|Roles & Responsibilities
||The incumbent will be a part of QAI’s consulting division under ITIL practice and will provide consulting services to various clients. This particular position involves relocation of minimum on year to UAE.
- Assisting QAI Client Organizations in establishing, maintaining, auditing and enhancing process & system capability in the IT Service Management / Governance space
- Provide Enterprise IT Governance & Service Management best-practice based assistance to large clients of QAI in domains like BFSI, Telecom, Government.
- Be able to contribute to Risk & Compliance Management of Enterprise IT.
- Regularly manage senior stakeholders across multiple departments of Enterprise IT as well as business Divisions (Customer)
- Regularly design process flows, KPI’s and related documentation.
- Mentor the Enterprise IT employees to use the defined processes, generating the value targeted.
|Skills & Experience Required
- Overall 6+ years of IT Service Management experience, with 3 years of relevant experience in ITSM Process (not limited to Incident, Problem & Change) / Quality Management / IT Governance / IT Risk & Compliance Management
- 2+ years of direct Client Facing responsibilities
- Strong Team Player, with strong communication skills
- Prior experience in handling IT in Banking environment is a major PLUS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Good to have:
- Past Process Consulting experience
- Understanding of technology landscape of IT Infrastructure / ADM
- Experience of working in Middle Eastern Countries
- Hands on Information Security expertise
Certifications & Domain expertise:
- ITIL Intermediate
- COBIT Foundation
Good to Have:
- ISO 20000 / ISO 27001
- PMP / PRINCE2
- Banking/Telecom IT exposure
||3 years of relevant work experience